Portugal-Latin America Innovation Hub
If your startup is in Latin America and in your roadmap for this year is evaluating the potential of the European Market and its high-income 500 millions consumers, you should not miss the webinar, on this coming 17th- “Portugal-America Latina Innovation Hub”.
“Portugal-Latin America Innovation Hub”, aims to attract startups and companies from Latin America and Portugal to:
– Access the European markets and take advantage of the high-income 500 millions consumers;
– Promote strategic alliances between companies from Portugal and Latin America that want to develop Open Innovation projects;
– Stimulate Softlanding Programs between Portugal and Latin America;
– Promote mentorships between Portugal and Latin America;
– Foster Investments between Portugal and Latin America.
Latin American startups will benefit not only from the low-cost Softlanding Programs (incorporating startups through this program will be done cheaper and faster), but also from the enormous “European Funds’ ‘ to help recover from the pandemic crisis (more than 60 billion Euros will be available until the end of the decade). The low-cost Softlanding program is aimed at any kind of startups (seed, early stage, Series A).
Portuguese and Latin American countries will be representing two countries united by historical ties, yet there is still a lot of potential to increase its economic ties. We also count with the participation of Sonia who will be sharing his previous experience with the softlanding programs running by Rede Dinâmica XXI.