Portugal-Brasil Innovation Hub
If your startup is in Brazil and in your roadmap for this year is evaluating the potential of the European Market and its high-income 500 millions consumers, you should not miss the webinar, on this coming 27th- “Portugal-Brasil Innovation Hub”.
“Portugal-Brazil Innovation Hub”, aims to attract startups and companies from Brazil and Portugal to:
– Access the European markets and take advantage of the high-income 500 millions consumers;
– Promote strategic alliances between companies from Portugal and Brazil that want to develop Open Innovation projects;
– Stimulate Softlanding Programs between Portugal and Brazil;
– Promote mentorships between Portugal and Brazil;
– Foster Investments between Portugal and Brazil.
Brazilian startups will benefit not only from the low-cost Softlanding Programs (incorporating startups through this program will be done cheaper and faster), but also from the enormous “European Funds” to help recover from the pandemic crisis (more than 60 billion Euros). The low-cost Softlanding program is aimed at any kind of startups (seed, early stage, Series A).
Portuguese and Brazilian will be representing two countries united by historical ties and portuguese language, yet there is still a lot of potential to increase its economic ties. We also count with the participation of Brazilian Entrepreneurs like João Marcelo Correia, who will be sharing his previous experience with the softlanding programs running by Rede Dinâmica XXI.
See you there!